I never even thought of awards for my blog. I am super thankful for my readers, my inspirations and my friends to share food and knowledge with!
I’ve been given the Sunshine Award!
Thanks so much to Dapper Dolly at Substance AND Style for nominating me. I love her blog, so be sure to check it out!
The instructions for the Sunshine Award are as follows:
° Include the Award’s logo in a post on your blog
° Answer 10 questions about yourself
° Nominate 10 other bloggers
° Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated
° Share the love and link the person who nominated you ( see above ! )
1. My favorite color: Purple (& green). Think of grape décor. Ivy greens (or lime greens) and all different shades of purple, mauve, plum, magenta, etc…
2. My favorite animal: I don’t have a favorite, I love any cute animal! I saw a show on television the other day about a sloth sanctuary. Sloths are adorable!
3. My favorite number: 9. My birthday is on a 9. I also like one. My birthday is 1-9. My brother is 9-19. Love ya brother. 🙂
4. My favorite drink: Well, I love Angry Orchard anything or Fish Eye Moscato Wine if you are talking alcoholic. I also love water, chocolate non-dairy milk, juice from the juicer or in summertime I usually make a non-alcoholic mojito drink.
5. Facebook or Twitter: I enjoy Facebook because I get to see everyone’s pictures and opinions. My Twitter is full of people I don’t know outside of the food blog world, which I enjoy reading as well.
6. My passion: Cooking! As if you didn’t already know 😉
7. Prefer giving or getting presents: This is a hard one! I absolutely love making gifts, especially food gifts. But, it is extra special to receive nice things, too. Gotta be on both sides of that one. 😉
8. My favourite pattern: Hmmm. I love patterns that repeat in circles? I think that is why I like to crochet! Print patterns…I like paisley print. Groovy, baby! 😉
9. My favorite day of the week: Today!
10. My favorite flower (or plant):
The hemp/cannabis plant! It has lots of different uses and the seeds are good food! The same thing I will say for sunflowers. Being a Kansas-born girl, I will always have a special place in my heart for sunflowers!
10 Blogs I Nominate for the Award:
I love these blogs, in no particular order. Lots of healthy food blogs, of course!
1) GF and Me http://gfandme.wordpress.com
2) Veg Sole Sisters http://vegsolesisters.wordpress.com/
3) Tasty and Healthy Recipes http://tastyandhealthyrecipes.wordpress.com
4) Wild Paleo Heidi http://wildpaleoheidi.wordpress.com (not in English, thankful for Google translate!)
5) The Odd Spot http://theoddspot.net
6) Deliciously Elegant http://deliciouslyelegant.wordpress.com
7) Healthy H’ohm’e http://healthyhohme.wordpress.com
8) Coconut and Berries http://coconutandberries.com
9) Gluten is My Bitch http://glutenismybitch.wordpress.com
10) Gluten Free Frenzy http://www.glutenfreefrenzy.com